It seems that among the most popular line are the Nike SB Dunks. The great thing about these is that they can be had for under one-hundred dollars at an authorized dealer. Demand for these Nike Dunk SBs, however,Cheap Air Max TN Australia has driven prices up over the thousand-dollar mark. And where there money, there people doing anything they can to get it, including making fake Nike www.shoes-bags-china.ru Skateboarding Dunks to sell to the unsuspecting buyer. Therefore, it vitally important to learn what the real thing looks like bef
1. The first step is to examine the actual Dunk SB box. Those from the first and second series hand orange boxes. The third series came in a silver box with a green label. These have also come in silver with an orange label, Cheap Nike Air Max Sale pink with black or orange labels, and black and purple boxes with black labels. If the Nike SB Dunk is in a different colored box, they may not be the real thing.
2. The second step is to take the shoes out of the box. A clear, resealable bag should be attached to the shoes. This bag should contain spare laces for the Nike SB Dunks. The bag should feature the Nike logo and swoosh in Cheap Nike Air Max Australia solid black with the nike Dunk SB letters beneath. Make sure this lettering is quality and not cheaply painted on or applied.
3. The third step is to actually check the spare shoelaces. They should be different in color than what is already laced in the Nike Dunk www.buyshoesclothing.cn SB. Authentic laces will be flat and wide whereas fakes are often cheap, thin, and round.
4. The fourth step is to check the nike Dunk SB tongue. It should be a thick, curved tongue that is either V-shaped or U-shaped. If it is thin or squared off, it is fake.
5. The fifth step is to make sure the letters of the Nike logo that is embroidered on the back are nice and fat. Also, make sure they are correctly spaced and the ?especially is not too far away from the .?br />
6. The sixth step involves examining the Swoosh emblems. It is important that the Swoosh on the Nike Skateboarding Dunks is neither www.sportsyy.ru too thick nor too thin. Also, be wary if the stitching does not line up right along the edge of the Swoosh.
7. The seventh and final step is to look at the soles. Authentic Nike SB Dunks have both ike?and the Swoosh along with their respective registered trademark symbols (R for registered). Youl find these molded into the sole www.tradingspring.cn of the nike Dunk SB right in the mid-position. If the R symbol and the logos are not at the same level, then it is a sure sign you are holding fakes.
Hopefully the next time you get your hands on a great deal, youl remember these tips and can quickly ascertain whether the Nike SB Dunks are the real things.
Related to :